Monday, March 23, 2015

So it's been slow going...

...here in Devil Country.  I've been painting again, mainly because people seem to forget I actually do that.  As if every minute of the day is spent just talking shit.  So yeah, there are a bunch of new oil paintings that I'll begin posting here later this evening. 

On a side note, I got drug out to the middle of nowhere recently and stumbled across something that perhaps has awakened after thousands of years in the ground, or maybe was left behind by its strange and unknown alien creators.  While we didn't get a glimpse of the thing, we did come by its handiwork, and the dead, bloodless carcasses of the animals it decided to munch on.

But that is a story for another day, complete with the grisly photos we took...

...until then, remember there are monsters about, and tell your friends to subscribe as I will be updating every other day for a while...

Donchatz.

No comments:

Post a Comment